The Association of Commonwealth Universities is offering eight Commonwealth Masters Scholarships to allow successful applicants to study in a Commonwealth country.
The University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university located in the city of York, England. Established in 1963, the campus university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centres, covering a wide range of subjects.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 13, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships are fully-funded, providing full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular living allowance.
- Nationalities: Citizens of a Commonwealth country are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are eight scholarships available. The scholarships are available for courses starting in January/February 2019 in:
Papua New Guinea – one scholarship available
South Africa – four scholarships available
South Pacific – one scholarship available
Sri Lanka – two scholarships available
- Scholarship can be taken in Commonwealth country
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of a Commonwealth country are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country, other than the host country.
Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.