To attract aspiring and talented students in the Netherlands, the Eindhoven University of Technology is now offering PhD China Scholarships to help students achieve their future career goals.
The purpose of this application is to support high potential Chinese students who want to undertake the PhD programme at the university.
Nice offer for Chinese students
User Review( votes)
The Eindhoven Institution of Technology is a public technical university dedicated to training future engineers who will bridge the gap between market demand and technological capabilities. In the QS World University Rankings, it is rated 120th.
Why choose to study at the Eindhoven University of Technology? TU/e is noted for producing future-proof engineers capable of solving issues that have yet to arise. Eindhoven’s unconventional teaching method is the outcome of cutting-edge research aimed at assisting students in developing the knowledge and skills they will need in the future.
Application Deadline: March 6, 2022
- University or Organization: Eindhoven University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any research programme at Eindhoven.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- All applicants must have a relevant Master’s degree and be proficient in the English language.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students can apply to any research programme of their choice at TU/e through its http://en.csc.edu.cn/). Applicants that are accepted in their respective discipline will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: you are asked to send the following documents to the International Office, to the attention of?Mrs. Marleen van Heusden?by email (contact):
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor at home university
- Letter of approval from supervisor at Eindhoven University of Technology (if available)
- Curriculum Vitae of candidate
- Certified copy of Master’s Degree (if available)
- Copy of passport (if available)
- Copy of English test.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must have an IELTS score of preferably at least 6.5 overall or a TOEFL score of 90 (internet-based). TU/e accepts TOEFL and IELTS tests. (TOEFL: Overall band score of at least 90 AND a minimum score of 21 for each section; IELTS (academic version) with an overall band score of at least 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each section.
The students will be given relief and support towards the tuition fee of a research programme at TU/e. Students who receive a scholarship are provided with a living allowance as prescribed by the Chinese Government for the term of the scholarship, return airfare to the Netherlands by the most economical route, student visa fees and the cost of health insurance for international students.