Would you like to earn a research degree in a highly creative and exciting research atmosphere? Then you can apply for the Fully Funded Kess II Msc By Research Positions in Cadmium Metal Mine Pollutant Removal Through Nano-Adsorbents at Swansea University.
The purpose of the educational award is to support excellent UK/EU candidates who want to undertake a research programme at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.
Swansea University is a public research university in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom, that was founded in 1920. It is Wales’ third-largest university. It has a total of 20,620 students enrolled in 330 undergraduate and 120 post-graduate courses.
Why would like to study at Swansea University? The university provides students with a world-class education. They offer a number of career options and provide a variety of employment and career development services to students and potential employers.
Application Deadline: September 17, 2021
- University: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Materials/Chemicals Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Materials Engineering/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Nanotechnology or a related subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding, students must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. Applicants complete and submit the form and documents to Dr Martin Clift ([email protected]):
- Supporting Documents: You will also need to provide copies of the following documentation:
- Degree certificates
- Two references
- English language certificate (if required)
- All supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, we require IELTS 6.5 (with 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
Swansea University will provide a scholarship that covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of approximately £15,714 over 3.5 years.