Engineering Institute of Technology is committed to providing educational opportunities for international students by offering EIT Melbourne Campus Scholarships in 2020.
The awards are offered to international students who will start a course in July 2020 at EIT’s new Melbourne campus in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Engineering Institute of Technology is one of the few private colleges in the world specializing in engineering. Founded in 2008, it offers vocational and higher education.
Why at Engineering Institute of Technology? EIT is one of the most affordable colleges in Australia offering world-class engineering degrees. Its principal object is to deliver outstanding practical engineering and technology education.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Engineering Institute of Technology
- Department: EIT Melbourne campus
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 10% discount on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are open all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards will be awarded for master study in an engineering subject
- Admissible Criteria: All future Master of Engineering on-campus students, applying for a course starting in July 2020 at EIT’s new Melbourne campus (Level 1, 600 Collins Street, Melbourne).
- International students who desire to study on-campus in Australia will be essential to have a valid international student visa
- A recognized 3-year bachelor program in an engineering qualification in a congruent area of practice, OR
- An EIT Bachelor of Science (Engineering) degree program in a congruent field of practice, OR
- A 4-year Bachelor of Engineering program or equivalent that is accepted under the Washington Accord or Engineers Australia (in a congruent or a different area of practice) at the discretion of the Admissions Committee
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must meet the admission criteria of their chosen course and apply directly or contact an EIT Course Advisor.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must ensure all documents are certified.
- Admission Requirements: Before start processing for master study, applicants must check all the entry requirements of their selected subject area.
- Language Requirement: An IELTS score of 6.0 with no individual band less than 6.0 or equivalent as defined in the EIT Admissions Policy. A suitable level of English Language Proficiency equivalent to an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education.
The Engineering Institute of Technology will provide a 10% discount off to successful candidates for their first year of tuition fees in July 2020. The awards are applicable to a maximum of 8 units.