The University of Technology Sydney is proud to offer the Eleanor Dunn Scholarship in Engineering in Australia. This scholarship is open for students who are Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian Permanent Resident.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support the applicants who have personal capacity and commitment to study engineering and are from a financially deprived background or are facing other educational barriers.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is considered to be one of the world’s leading young universities. UTS enroll 45,930 students, including 33,070 graduates and 12,860 postgraduate students through its 9 faculties and schools.
Applications Deadline: Closed
- University: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: award is available to study the undergraduate Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice course.
- Award: The program will provide up to $25,000 paid over 5 years
- Number of Awardss: Not Given
- Nationality: Australian or New Zealand Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian Permanent Resident visa or Permanent Humanitarian visa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is available to study Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering or Information Communication Technology (ICT) Engineering or Software or Data Engineering offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must start your first year of undergraduate Bachelor of Engineering (Hons), Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice Course
- Majoring or intending in both electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics engineering, mechanical and mechatronics engineering or information communication technology (ICT) engineering or software or data engineering
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanist visa and
- Either a current or non-current school lever
- For the period of scholarship: Selected Bachelor of Engineering (Hons), Full-time nomination in Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice Course
- All candidates will have to apply using UTS online application form
- Must be available to participate in an interview individually
How to Apply
How to Apply: Candidates can apply by using the online application form.
Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
- The Eleanor Dunn Scholarship in Engineering award amount is $25,000 paid over 5 years.
- Each recipient will receive two payments per year by electronic funds transfer Nominated Bank Account
- If Part-Time Study has been approved, then each payment will be $ 2,500.
- Payments will usually be done within four weeks after the dates of the census in autumn and spring Session