The University of Nottingham is offering undergraduate financial aid for UK and EU students. These opportunities are open to students entering courses within the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in 2018.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a Royal Charter in 1948.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Award: Scholarships of £3,000 will be awarded in recognition of continuing academic excellence to students starting on an undergraduate honours degree programme (BEng or MEng) within Electrical and Electronic Engineering in 2018. £1,000 of the support will be paid on entry and £2,000 will be paid after the summer exams in July 2021 to students who achieve a 70% average in the first year.
- Nationalities: The studentships are available for UK and EU students.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for UK and EU students.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must:
Attain A-level grades of A*AA or above in the subjects which count towards your offer. For excluded subjects, please see the advertised admissions criteria on our website. Equivalent performance in alternative qualifications such as IB, BTEC will also be considered
Progress from the University of Nottingham Foundation Year with an average of 80%\
Only open to Home/EU students who apply through UCAS and firmly accept their place at the University of Nottingham.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
To apply for this application you must contact the email address below, stating your student ID number, before 31 October 2018.