Applications are invited for Undergraduate Enrichment Award at the University of Sussex. The award is available for students applying to study an undergraduate course at the University of Sussex.
The purpose of the award is to enrich the recipient’s student experience at Sussex. The award is available to be spent on any activity which they otherwise may not be able to participate in, whether it be academic, social or cultural experiences.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is located in the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton.
- Application Deadline: October 12, 2018
- Course Level: Award is available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Award is available to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: £6,000 paid in instalments over the course of your undergraduate degree.
- Nationalities: UK
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of UK are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
Be applying to study an undergraduate course at the University of Sussex
Achieve at least 120 UCAS points at A-Level or equivalent qualification (not including General Studies)
Have a verified household income of £25,000 or less
Be aged between 18 and 24 on the 14th September 2018
- English Language Requirements:
How to Apply:
The application is by invitation only.
You will be required to submit a personal statement to apply for the award. Applications will be ranked and assessed on the following criteria:
- Household income;
- Incoming qualifications;
- Plans for your time at Sussex;
- Aspirations after you finish your course.