Aspire to become a top manager at a news media company. You must be sure to participate in the Elevate Scholarship programme designed to strengthen the future of the news business. The International News Media Association organized the program for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship program supported by the Google News Initiatives and the International News Media Association will award the winning candidates a scholarship certification, access to 3 INMA Master Classes, and membership in INMA, among other benefits. This scholarship was started to equip new faces and voices with strong news industry fundamentals and networking and mentoring opportunities. To be considered, the applicants must be under 45 and employed by a news media company in a senior position.
User Review( votes)
The International News Media Association (INMA) is the world’s leading provider of global best practices and insights for news media companies looking to grow revenue, audience, and brand amid profound market change.
The mission of the International News Media Association is to inspire news media companies to embrace business practices that sustain impactful journalism. The association provides its members unprecedented access to thousands of ideas and professional contacts via case studies, blogs, webinars, conferences, awards, reports, and networking tools.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 23rd September 2022.
- University or Organization: International News Media Association
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All interested candidates are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Elevate Scholarship program at the International News Media Association.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- A news media company must employ the applicants.
- The applicants must hold a position below senior management at your organization.
- The applicants must be in the news media business for less than 15 years.
- The applicants must be under age 45.
- The applicants must be a part of an under-represented and disadvantaged group within your country.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply online. All candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants will be required to provide their details and previous work experience details.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be fluent in the medium of instruction.
The selected candidates will be awarded the following benefits:
- They will be recognized via public announcements by INMA.
- They will receive a scholarship certification.
- They will have to gain free access to 3 INMA Master Classes.
- They will receive a free membership in INMA for one year — with full and unfettered access to the association’s global community.
- They will participate in a mentoring video meet-up with Google and INMA to discuss the news industry and career development.