In collaboration with DAAD, Reutlingen University offers comprehensive support to highly skilled Ukrainian scientists to sustain and fulfill their research potential through the DAAD Programme ‘Ukraine digital: Ensuring academic success in times of crisis, 2022’.
Scholarships are offered for conducting a research stay at Reutlingen University. Ideal candidates are Ukrainian national students who have fled the country because of war and sought refuge in Germany. Highly skilled Ukrainian scientists currently based in Germany will be considered. The scholarship award extends up to 2,300 EUR to the winning candidate monthly.
User Review( votes)
The research background and interests of the applicant shall correspond to the academic/scientific profile of the host university. The applicant will be involved in the research work at the host university, providing the necessary facilities to conduct the research activities.
Founded in 1855 and located in Reutlingen in the southern German state of Baden-Württemberg, Reutlingen University is a university of applied sciences involved in education and research. The university is ranked 164th among national universities.
Why choose to study at Reutlingen University? The Reutlingen University makes an economical and societal contribution towards actively addressing global challenges. Reutlingen University is one of Germany’s leading universities, offering international academic programs close to industry and commerce.
Application Deadline: 16th September 2022 is the last day to apply.
- University or Organization: Reutlingen University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: 2,300 EUR
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: Ukrainian national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research degree programs in Environmental protection, Mechanical engineering, Mining, and Informatics taught at Reutlingen University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Ukrainian citizens.
- The applicants must have had to leave Ukraine because of war.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All necessary application documents prepared in English must be submitted digitally, merged in a single PDF, to the International Relations Office of the BTU Cottbus – Senftenberg via email at [email protected] to apply for the scholarship. The applicants must indicate “Ukraine Digital – research scholarship application, 2nd call” as the email subject.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A filled and signed application form with an indication of the German host university where the research stay is to be spent
- Tabular/scientific curriculum vitae (max. two pages)
- List of scientific publications
- Motivation letter (max. two pages)
- Current registration certificate from the registration office at the place of residence in Germany (in German: Meldebescheinigung)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a research background and interests relevant to the academic/scientific profile of the program they wish to apply for at Reutlingen University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must demonstrate Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang – DSH 2 or better or Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache – TestDaF with a score of 14 or better.
The candidates chosen as winners will be provided between 861 EUR and 2,300 EUR per month, depending on their academic qualifications, to conduct their research study at Reutlingen University for two months.