The ‘Elim Bible Institute and College’ are giving away a full scholarship to one eligible student through a random drawing for the 2019-2020 school year.
The scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university. These are covers tuition, room and board for an accepted student enrolled in the 2019/2020 school year.
Wonderful opportunity to get a degree with appropriate study fund.
User Review( votes)
Elim Bible Institute is a Bible college in Lima, New York, USA, offering a three-year program intended to prepare Christian leaders and workers for revival ministry.
Why at Elim Bible Institute? At Elim, you will study the Bible deeply, develop character through practical ministry experiences, and prepare for a lifetime of serving God. Elim will equip you to do the great works God has prepared in advance for you.
University or Organization: Elim Bible Institute
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: U.S. and Canadian students
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: November 17th, 2019
- U.S. and Canadian students must apply for federal and state aid as part of the application process. Scholarship funds will be dispersed towards the winner’s student bill after another financial aid has been applied.
- U.S. citizens must complete their FAFSA application on or before the giveaway deadline. The FAFSA interview must be completed by the deadline. We will send all eligible applicants a reminder with this date.
- Married applicants who intend to bring their family to school are required to live on-campus to be eligible for the scholarship giveaway.
- New York residents must apply for the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) on or before the deadline of April 29, 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are approved by the Admissions Committee after submitting their completed application to Elim as well as supporting documents like high school transcript, pastoral reference, etc. Seniors in high school must submit an Unofficial Transcript prior to graduation and an Official Transcript after graduation.
- Admission Requirement: Students must have a high school degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The winner will receive a scholarship covering tuition, room, and board up to $16,880. For example, if the winner is a married student, the award will include tuition and $6,400 towards on-campus apartment costs and living expenses.
If you have any questions, please contact admissions counselors at 1-800-670-ELIM (3546) or contact online right here.