The new UNIL Master Scholarships are available for students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are very good.
Foreign students are eligible to apply for these awards. Funded Education is available to pursue a master degree program.
Wonderful opportunity for Foreign students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Lausanne in Lausanne, Switzerland was founded in 1537 as a school of theology, before being made a university in 1890. Today about 13,500 students and 2,200 researchers study and work at the university.
Why at the University of Lausanne in Lausanne? The number of faculties increased over the years until, in 1890, the institution became a university. The institution offers a wide range of continuing education and interdisciplinary courses.
University or Organization: The University of Lausanne in Lausanne
Course Level: Master degree program
Award: CHF 1,600. – Per month
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Foreign students
The program can be taken in Switzerland
Application Deadline: 1 November each year
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Obtain a foreign university degree deemed equivalent to a Bachelor of UNIL before the start of the master program at the UNIL.
- To have distinguished herself during her studies, notably by particularly brilliant academic results.
- Have a minimum level of B2 (level according to the global scale of the European Language Portfolio) in French or English depending on the language of instruction of the chosen master.
- Not already registered at UNIL.
- To have paid the administrative fee of CHF 200.- (see document “list of documents to be attached to your application file”)
- Foreign students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must send their completed application form (refer to the document “list of documents to be attached to your application file”), unbound, by post only.
- Admission Requirement: Students must obtain a foreign university degree deemed equivalent to a Bachelor of UNIL before the start of the master program at the UNIL.
- Language Requirements: Students must have a minimum level of B2 (level according to the global scale of the European Language Portfolio) in French or English depending on the language of instruction of the chosen master.
- The scholarship is awarded for the minimum period of the program chosen by the student.
- It amounts to CHF 1,600. – Per month from 15 September to 15 July (i.e. 10 months per year), for the entire duration of the master’s degree (1 year and a half or 2 years depending on the chosen master), except In case of definitive failure after the first year.
- Candidates are made aware of the fact that the amount of the scholarship awarded is not sufficient to live in Switzerland.