The Canadian Mennonite University is inviting international students to become a part of its Elizabeth Buckland Memorial Scholarships for the academic session 2022-2023.
This educational programme aims to support Canadian and international students who will take part in the full-time MA-PCD program at the university.
Get an award amount of $1,000 to complete your studies in Canada.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1999, Canadian Mennonite University is a private Mennonite university based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. CMU offers four bachelor’s and graduates degrees with majors in 19 subjects and pre-professional studies in around 26 subjects.
Why study at the Canadian Mennonite University? At CMU, when you prepare to enter a professional setting, you will be encouraged to incorporate your values and studies. Its mission is to help you gain management and leadership skills and enhance your vision of entrepreneurship.
Application Deadline: Applications for fall 2022 will be accepted until May 31. Canadian Citizens and Applications for fall 2022 will be accepted until June 30, 2022, for International Students
- University or Organization: Canadian Mennonite University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MA-PCD program
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadians and international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded full time in the MA-PCD program offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- This scholarship will go to an international student enrolled full-time in the MA-PCD program.
- Claimants must be international.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this grant, aspirants are required to apply for the MA-PCD program at the Canadian Mennonite University.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit official transcripts and an essay of 500 words outlining proven leadership qualities and projecting plans upon graduation from the program.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: International applicants whose primary language is not English must also demonstrate proficiency in English by one of the following tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Minimum scores are 550 for the paper-based TOEFL, 213 for the computer-based TOEFL, and 80 for the Internet-based TOEFL.
- Canadian Test of English for Scholars and Trainees (CanTest): Minimum scores are 4.5 in reading and listening and 4.0 in speaking and writing.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Min. score of 6.5 based on the Academic Training track.
- Students may take the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) to demonstrate their English language proficiency. PTE Academic is a computer-based academic English language proficiency test designed to measure reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills used in an academic setting. Canadian Mennonite University requires a minimum score of 59 on PTE Academic.
The Canadian Mennonite University will provide $1,000 to the winning candidates in Canada.