The RFIEA Foundation is glad to announce the 10-month fellowship programme for researchers from all countries. The applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
There are 37 fellowship positions available 4 in Aix-Marseille, 3 in Loire Valley (Orléans-Tours), 10 in Lyon, 3 in Montpellier, 4 in Nantes, and 13 in Paris.
Nice offer for international students to receive an educational fund in France. Hurry up! Apply soon.
User Review( vote)
The call is open to all disciplines in the social sciences and the humanities (SSH), and all research fields. Research projects in other sciences and in arts that propose a strong interaction and dialogue with the SSH are also eligible.
The six French Institutes for Advanced Study of Aix-Marseille, Loire Valley (Orléans-Tours), Lyon, Montpellier, Nantes, and Paris teamed up to propose a unified and simplified entry point to their much-coveted scientific residencies.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before June 9th, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
- University or Organization: The French Institutes for Advanced Study
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: 37
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Researchers from all countries are eligible for the FIAS Fellowship Programme.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The six IAS are open to all disciplines in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- FIAS awards fellowships to outstanding researchers of all career levels, from postdoctoral researchers to senior scholars. The minimum requirement is a PhD + 2 years of research experience at the time of the application. Exceptions will be made for scholars with a Master’s + 6 years of full-time research experience after the degree (PhD training will not be considered in the calculation of experience).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications are submitted online via www.fias-fp.eu for this fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide all necessary academic qualifications, CV, copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this programme, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in English.
All IAS have agreed on common standards, including the provision of a living allowance (2,700€ per month), social security coverage, accommodation, a research and training budget, plus coverage of travel expenses.