Trinity College Dublin is offering the Eloin and Cliona Murphy Scholarships to international students who wish to pursue M.Phil. in Chinese Studies in Ireland.
International entrants who want to undertake the M.Phil. in Chinese Studies programme at Trinity College Dublin are eligible to apply for this scholarship and receive €3,000 towards the cost of study of the programme in Ireland. The scholarship will solely be handed based on academic merit as well as financial need.
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship programme and complete your studies in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Trinity College Dublin, also called the College of the Holy, is the top-ranked university in Ireland ranked by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings at 155th position globally. TCD provides a liberal environment where independence of thought is highly valued and encouraged to achieve their full potential.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin? Trinity College Dublin undertakes a global mobility experience at one of its many partner universities overseas and is known for the large number of opportunities that it presents to students. The diverse campus adds to the Trinity Experience for everyone, enhances their personal development and enriches the university’s culture and thus has many international groups as it is an open and inclusive university.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: €3,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: M.Phil. in Chinese Studies programme is eligible to apply for by interested candidates.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have been accepted by TCD in Phil. in the Chinese Studies programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply to the programme using the university portal. Applicants are not required to apply separately for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts.
- Two academic Letters of Recommendations
- Student visa Ireland
- Work Experience,
- Bachelor degree
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold relevant prior education such as a bachelor degree in Chinese studies or equivalent to be admitted in M.Phil. in Chinese Studies programme at Trinity.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL CBT – 230
- University of Cambridge – Grade C
- PTE – 63
The Trinity College Dublin will select two lucky international candidates and provide them €3,000 to undertake an M.Phil. in Chinese Studies.