The scholarship is a well-established opportunity exclusively for non-EU students. Eligible candidates will be entitled to receive a 15% – 20% tuition fee scholarship depending upon the origin of their home country towards pursuing any full-time on-campus foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at IT Sligo.
Standing at the 11th rank in the country, the Institute of Technology Sligo is a state-funded third-level educational institution subject to continuous review and improvement underpinned by evidence-based analysis. It aims to provide openness, transparency, and accountability in the institute’s work, and it completely student-centric.
Helpful offer for international students to get a study fund in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Why choose IT Sligo? IT Sligo gives the students the chance to learn from the best in their field through passionate, engaging lecturers combined with academic theory and industry experience. It offers the students stunning infrastructure and campus to keep them entertained and engaged. It follows a great sense of community within the students and faculty.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
- University or Organization: IT Sligo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All new international students from non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants are eligible to apply for all available foundation, undergraduate, and postgraduate programmes at IT Sligo.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from a non-EU member country.
- The applicants must have received an offer to study on a full-time, on-campus programme at IT Sligo.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply through the university portal and submit their applications. There is no separate application process for the scholarship. Applicants that meet all eligibility criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Leaving Certificate
- Academic Transcripts and Certificates
- Additional documentation may also be required for specific programmes
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university as per the programme they opt for to secure a position at IT Sligo.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 65 to 80
- TOEFL PBT – 513 to 550
- TOEFL CBT – 183 to 210
- IELTS – 5.5 to 6.0
- TOEIC – 605 to 780
The selected applicants will receive 15% to 20% of the total amount of the chosen programme in the form of a reduction, discount, or fee waiver by IT Sligo.