A surpassing opportunity for you to apply for the Elsa-Neumann-Scholarships is provided by Freie Universität Berlin for the year 2020.
Golden opportunity for domestic students to study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The Free University of Berlin offers a broad spectrum of subjects in over 190-degree programs. IT also offers a variety of graduate degrees, from the master’s degree to doctoral degrees.
Why at Freie Universität Berlin? It is one of Germany’s most distinguished universities. It is known for its research into the humanities and social sciences, as well as into the natural and life sciences.
Application Deadline: April, November each year
University or Organization: Freie Universität Berlin
Course Level: Doctoral degree
Award: 1000 euros per month
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken, Germany
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any doctoral degree programs offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The applicants must be qualifying for the program:
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate performance that far exceeds the average, especially in their undergraduate degrees.
- There must be a reason to expect that applicants’ academic projects will make a significant contribution to the body of research in the field.
- Applications must be accompanied by documentation of the student’s qualifications, a statement from his or her supervising professor, and a working plan that shows the reasons the student has chosen the particular topic, the status of preliminary work on the project, an outline of the research project, and a schedule for the implementation of the project.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, candidates need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, students are automatically considered for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all previous documents to apply for this education grant.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
- The base scholarship is 1000 euros per month, plus a lump-sum allowance of 103 euros for the costs of materials. It is possible to be granted special allowances for travel costs. Scholarships are initially granted for a period of up to two years.
- Each student is required to submit a report on his or her work and a statement from his or her academic supervisor at the end of the first and second years of the scholarship.
- Aid is granted for a maximum period of three years. Scholarships for completion of the dissertation are granted for a maximum of one year, without any possibility of extension.
- Grantees are required to devote the vast majority of their time and energies to the work for which they are receiving aid.