The Dick Hanson Scholarship Fund is offering application for its annual Hanson program in memory of Richard (Dick) Allan Hanson. Each year, the Dick Hanson Fund provides eight awards for students to support their high school education.
Nice offer for high school students to get fund for study.
User Review( vote)
The Hanson Scholarship was established in 1993 when Dick Hanson retired from Burnsville High School, located in Burnsville city of Minnesota state in the United States.
Application Deadline: May 1, each year
- University or Organization: Dick Hanson Scholarship Fund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High school graduate level
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8
- Nationality: US Citizen
- Awards can get in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open in the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for high school graduate study courses in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must see all the following criteria:
- The applicant should be active in extracurricular activities in school and/or community and church
- High school seniors who will graduate this year.
How to Apply
To Apply: Students fascinated in this award are cheered to see your school counsellor complete the grant application form.
- Each school has a unique application procedure and often modifies the attached Student template offered by this committee.
- Download the application form in PDF or MS Word format and submit to your school counsellor.
- Note: Applicants are required to write a short essay on application form telling your career objectives concerning teaching and how you plan to achieve them and also what this award would mean to you.
- Supporting Documents: Two Recommendation Letters are required (at least one teacher) to submit with the application.
The Hanson Scholarship Fund will award a total eight scholarship of $2,000 to high school seniors from this year’s graduating class.