The University of Manchester is pleased to offer international candidates an opportunity to pursue their higher education in the UK with the help of the Elys Roberts international awards for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational programme aims to support students from low/middle-income countries who will enroll in a postgraduate degree programme at the university.
This scholarship will help students with the cost of their studies at the University of Manchester.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester is the result of the integration of Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. It is an international institution with a reputation for excellence in education and innovation in solving the world’s problems.
Why choose to study at the University of Manchester? Getting a degree from the University of Manchester is essential if you want to get ahead in life. The school has a wide variety of graduate and postgraduate courses, research opportunities, certificates, and degrees available to students.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters’s degree in Global Health MSc/PGDip/PGCert.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place on their chosen master‡s course.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Talented applicants from or working in low/middle-income countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the opportunity , you must take admission in a master‡s course at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Your application form must include a 500-word statement detailing your reasons for studying your chosen master‡s course and your plans for applying your learning following graduation, a transcript, and two references.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to be chosen for this course, then you should hold a first or upper second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: It is required to provide evidence of English language proficiency that you can achieve through:
- IELTS Academic(both the UKVI and non-UKVI tests)
- TOEFL iBT
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE)– modules ISE II, ISE III or ISE IV
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
All the successful candidates will receive an educational fund for the academic session 2022/2023.