The University of Queensland is inviting high-caliber students to participate in its PhD Scholarships in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automated Decision Making in Society established for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship opportunity has been opened for all international and national students who want to pursue an HDR degree at the University of Queensland in an eligible field of study. The grant is valued at a whopping $31,000 per annum for up to 3.5 years, the selection of which will be based on previous academic records, publication records, honors and awards, and employment history.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a public research university with a core purpose to deliver for the public good through excellence in education and research. The university is ranked 47th globally in the World University Ranking and has engaged with local, national, and global communities and partners.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university that encourages progressive ideas that benefit the world. It is highly committed to shaping the future by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation. The university is also known to be the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute in Australia.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 22nd September 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $31,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international and Australian national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a postgraduate research study programme in Arts, humanities and social sciences, Communication, media and experience design, Computer science and IT, or Law offered at the University of Queensland.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to make an admission application via the online portal of the university. A application can be made by following the steps below under The grants and collaborative study section:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative‡
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’
- Select ‘Other‡, then ‘Research Project Scholarship‡, and type in ‘AI-HENMAN‡ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- a copy of your CV
- academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters
- Degree transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by the research of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
The candidates successfully selected by the University of Queensland will receive an annual $31,000 Scholarship per annum over three years with a possible extension of 6 months.