Each month EMAS grants 50 scholarships for applicants willing to study at MBA or Executive MBA programs in online or full-time on campus formats. financial aid positions will be granted for the first 50 applicants who are qualified to take MBA and show satisfactory academic excellence at an entry exam.
EMAS scholarship campaign is a great opportunity if you want to boost your career by getting MBA or Executive MBA degree, but don’t have enough financial background to pay a full price which is normally high. Now EMAS offers you the opportunity to get the high internationally ranked MBA and Executive MBA degrees, paying only 20% of the price for them.
User Review( vote)
Eurasian Management and Administration School, Russia, conducts MBA, Executive MBA and Starter MBA programs which are among the top 25 in CE Europe and top 60 in Europe and top-200 in the World. Different specializations are available. All programs are conducted in English in 3 possible formats: (1) 100% online, or (2) blended, or (3) full-time on campus in Moscow and Nizhny Novgorod.
- Applications Deadline: Every month, the last day of the month, the campaign can be terminated by EMAS without any preliminary notice.
- Course Level: award is available to pursue starter MBA, MBA, Executive MBA.
- Study Subject: Different specializations are available (general management, strategic management, marketing, finance, healthcare, etc.).
- ScholarshipAward: The particular amount of The grant is awarded on the basis of the online entry exam.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50 scholarships per month will be awarded.
- Scholarshipcan be taken in Russia (The studentships are available for both for full-time on campus training in Russia and for 100% online training.)
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: award is available for Internationals students from all over the World, the nationality don’t matter.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An applicant must show satisfactory results at the entry exam.
- An applicant must hold a secondary vocational education or bachelor degree.
English Language Requirements: A sufficient English skill to take the program is required, no English skills proof certificate is necessary.
How to Apply: Send your request to admission-at-emasglobe.com. You will get an introductory letter with the description of the procedure in depth.
Assess your current management skills level and get recommendations for an MBA / Executive MBA program which suits you the most at a FREE online test.
Send your request to admission-at-emasglobe.com
Or send your request at any MBA / Executive MBA page at EMAS website.