Applications are invited for Tianjin University International Student funding for non-Chinese students to study in China. The university awards full and partial to students.
These are available for undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. programs. This is available to Non-Chinese students.
Valuable funding for Non-Chinese Students.
User Review( votes)
Tianjin University School of International Education was established in January 2000, it is one of the secondary schools of Tianjin University.
The school of International Educational takes enrollment, teaching administration, and social administration and services functions of international students at Tianjin University for its main task, and also undertakes the Chinese language teaching for international students.
Applications Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the Ph.D. programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must fill in and submit the following application materials according to the facts.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Photocopy of passport, Notarized certificate of the highest diploma, Academic transcripts, A study or research plan, Two recommendation letters, Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in Chinese must submit HSK certificate. A minimum requirement of HSK 4 (Score 180 or above) for applying science and engineering or HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for applying liberal arts.
- Language Requirements: Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in English must submit the certificate of TOEFL (Score 80 or above), or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above) (Not required for native English speakers); Applicants who don’t have one should submit an English Level Certificate or a self-introduction video which should be recorded in English for 3-5 minutes in duration.
The applicants need to mail all above application materials to International Admissions Office, School of International Education, Tianjin University.
Benefit: Full Scholarship: Tuition and Living Allowance, partial award: Tuition.