Cox School of Business is administrating the EMBA Scholarships for International Students in the US.
The Edwin L. Cox School of Business is an American business school, part of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
Golden opportunity for students to get an MBA degree in the US.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing an Executive MBA Programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Award: The maximum Award is $7,500 and will be paid in three instalments ($2,500 per semester). The minimum Award is $5,000 and will be paid in two instalments ($2,500 per semester).
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarship qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Grades achieved in undergrad coursework with an emphasis on performance in junior and senior years
- Quality of written application and performance in a one-on-one interview
- Amount of self-funding
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The items listed below constitute a complete application:
- Submitted online application form, including two essays and one goal sheet with a timeline
- Two letters of recommendation: one from a senior manager or immediate supervisor of your current company; one from an associate or colleague who has an MBA
- All official undergraduate/graduate transcripts