The German Embassy would like to offer Germany funding for Arab Graduates in September 2018. The grant is available for applicants who are interested in the German parliamentary system and play an active role in promoting core democratic values in their home countries.
The programme is aimed at highly-motivated, capable and talented young individuals from the Arab region who are open to new ideas, interested in politics and wish to play an active and responsible role in shaping the democratic future of their country.
User Review( votes)
The German Embassy is a constitutional and legislative body at the federal level in Germany.
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
- Course Level: The grant is available for graduates from the Arab region.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the political field.
- Award: Participants will receive a monthly scholarship of 500 euros. The Bundestag will also cover the costs of health, accident and personal liability insurance. In addition, accommodation in an apartment complex (two people sharing) will be provided free of charge, and the costs of travel to and from Berlin covered.
- Nationality: Arabian
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Arab
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Under the age of 35 at the start of the program
- University degree
- Very good knowledge of German
- An interest in politics, and social/political commitment
- Please send your completed online application documents by email as a PDF-file, with the file name consisting of your surname followed by your given name (i.e. surname-first name), by e-mail to the German Embassy in Kuwait
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Please send your completed online application documents by email as a PDF-file, with the file name consisting of your surname followed by your given name (i.e. surname first name), to the German mission in your home country.
How to Apply:
- Passport photo (please attach this to the first page of the application form);
- Application form
- Evidence of very good knowledge of German;
- Personal statement of reasons for applying (maximum of two pages);
- Copy of passport or ID card;
- Certified copy of university degree certificate1
- Letter of recommendation in German or English (from a university professor or employer, assessing the applicant’s qualification for the programme).