The German Embassy is delighted to offer the Germany Scholarship for Arab Graduates for the academic year 2018-19. The scholarship is available for applicants who are interested in the German parliamentary system and play an active role in promoting core democratic values in their home countries.
The scholarship programme is aimed at highly-motivated, capable and talented young individuals from the Arab region who are open to new ideas, interested in politics and wish to play an active and responsible role in shaping the democratic future of their country.
Fab choice for students.
User Review( votes)
The German Embassy is a constitutional and legislative body at the federal level in Germany.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The scholarship is available for graduates from the Arab region.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the political field.
- Scholarship Award: Participants will receive a monthly scholarship of 500 euros. The Bundestag will also cover the costs of health, accident and personal liability insurance. In addition, accommodation in an apartment complex (two people sharing) will be provided free of charge, and the costs of travel to and from Berlin covered.
- Nationality: Arabian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Arab
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Under the age of 35 at the start of the scholarship
- University degree
- Very good knowledge of German
- An interest in politics, and social/political commitment
- Please send your completed online application documents by email as a PDF-file, with the file name consisting of your surname followed by your given name (i.e. surname-first name), by e-mail to the German Embassy in Kuwait
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
How to Apply:
- Passport photo (please attach this to the first page of the application form);
- Application form
- Evidence of very good knowledge of German;
- Personal statement of reasons for applying (maximum of two pages);
- Copy of passport or ID card;
- Certified copy of university degree certificate1
- Letter of recommendation in German or English (from a university professor or employer, assessing the applicant’s qualification for the programme).