The Sipa Contest is providing the Siena International Photo Award for Worldwide Photographers in Italy. Siena International Photo Awards is a photographic contest open to professional and non-professional photographers from all around the world.
Siena International Photo Award is one of the photo contests with the highest international participation ever.
A good opportunity for global photographers
User Review( votes)
Siena International Photo Awards is a photographic contest open to professional and no professional photographers from all around the world.
An entry may be excluded from the contest where the Organising Committee, in its discretion, would consider it not in accordance with the rules and conditions of the competition.
Themes and Categories
The photos must be based on the following categories and themes:
- Photojournalism and documentary
- Journeys and adventure
- Fascinating faces and characters
- The beauty of nature
- Animals in their environment
- Architecture & Urban spaces
- Sports in Action
- Portfolio Storytelling
- Short documentary film
Application Deadline: December 12, 2020
The participant with the highest final score image will be proclaimed “Photographer of the Year SIPA Contest 2020” and will receive a prize equivalent to the amount of:
- € 1.500,00 worth of photography equipment + SIPAContest Photographer of the Year Pangea Prize
- 2 overnight stays in Siena during the weekend of the Award Ceremony and Special Guest at the Gala Dinner
- Advertising on international press and on main online media
- Publication in our online gallery.