Emergency Dentists USA is delighted to announce the 5th Annual $2500 Video Scholarship – 2021. The program is open to students of all majors, high school and college who are eighter the United States citizen or a foreign citizen residing legally in the USA.
The topic of the video submissions for 2021 will be: Tell (or enacted for them), will you like the superpower and how will you use it to make better dental health among all people!
An admirable offer is available for United States citizens or foreign citizens.
User Review( votes)
Inspired by urgent care medical clinics, Emergency Dental Care USA is a different kind of dental practice. The mission of Emergency Dentists USA is to provide its customers with the best possible dental care at their exact moment of need.
Applications Deadline: July 1, 2021
University or Organization: Emergency Dentists USA
Course Level: High School Study
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: United States Citizen or Foreign Citizen
The program can be taken in the United States
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- These are available to United States Citizen or Foreign Citizen residing legally in the USA.
- This is available for High School and College student.
- This will be given in the field of dentistry.
- No employees of Emergency Dentists USA or family members of employees may apply or in the study.
- Students of All Majors, High School, and
- Any United States Citizen or Foreign Citizen residing legally in the USA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the free study, the applicants must submit their video link through email at [email protected]. The applicants can apply through email.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the video must be from 60 seconds to 120 seconds long.
- They want to make this as easy as possible for submissions, so you can submit your video to any video sharing site like YouTube or Vimeo and send a link to this address, along with your name, the school you attend, and your contact information.
Benefits: The winners will receive an award amount of $2500.00 in the United States.