Intending to support students strangled by war in Ukraine and help them pursue their education amidst it, the Emeritus Institute of Management has announced its Emeritus for Ukraine Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to Ukrainian national students who are currently living in Ukraine and have been displaced by war. This scholarship award will typically cover the tuition fee expense incurred by the selected candidates towards their undertaken programme at a partner university.
The scholarship will support students with the cost of their education.
User Review( votes)
Emeritus Institute of Management offers classes online only that strives to bring high-quality, management education to the world. It is highly recommended. About 90% of reviewers would recommend the Emeritus Institute of Management to a friend.
Why choose to study at the Emeritus Institute of Management? Emeritus Institute offers education training ranging from 1 month to 4 months depending on the qualification, with a median time to completion of 2 months. The cost of education in Emeritus is usually very low which makes it possible for students to afford their own studies.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application is open for study starting in 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: Emeritus Institute of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Professional certificates, short certificates, and mini-certificates
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ukraine
- The award can be taken in Singapore, Brazil. China, USA
- Eligible Countries: Ukrainian national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any professional certificates, short certificates, and mini-certificates offered by Emeritus and University Partners.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must currently be living in Ukraine, have been displaced internally, or are refugees as a result of the war.
- Applicants must be 18 years and older.
- Applicants must be a resident of Ukraine (currently living in the country or displaced).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For admission applications, students can log in to the application portal of the institute. Scholarship applications must be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport copy (ID page)
- Updated CV / Resume
- Recent Photo (Digital)
- Academic certificate or full transcripts of the highest degree
- Student Contract
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be at least 18 years of age and must meet admissions requirements for their selected program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Pearson Versant Test – 59
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
The selected Ukrainian national students will be provided scholarships to cover their cost of education by the Emeritus Institute of Management.