Emirates Aviation University has a fantastic Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Scheme for academically proficient students, and need financial assistance.
This scheme will be awarded to newly admit full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students. It will cover up to fifty per cent of the tuition fee, and be based on merit.
This support will cover 50% tuition fee of an eligible course to help students study at Emirates Aviation University.
User Review( votes)
Emirates Aviation University is a highly reputed higher education institution specialized in aeronautical engineering, aviation management, business management, aviation safety, and security studies. It is counted as one of the best universities in the world for aviation studies.
Why would you like to choose Emirates Aviation University? It provides its students with a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes combining the highest academic standards with the latest aviation industry developments and knowledge.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Emirates Aviation University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: If you match the criteria given below, then you will be eligible to apply for this award:
- Applicants must have assessed as international students
- Applicants must have applied for an eligible course at the university
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative average of 90%, ninety per cent, or equivalent in the last year of their secondary education, with IELTS 6 academic or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To start the application process, first of all, you will need to enrol in any undergraduate or postgraduate course at Emirates Aviation University. After that, you will have to fill out an application form available at the admission and registration office. Please send you completed application forms along with the required supporting documents, to the admission and registration office by the deadline
- Supporting Documents: You are required to send the following documents as part of your application:
- A copy of the EAU offer letter to the programme of study.
- A copy of the relevant qualification required for admission to the programme.
- The applicant may also submit any other supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: If you belong to a non-English speaking country, then you will need to prove your proficiency in the English language by achieving IELTS academic with a score of 6 or equivalent.
All the successful applicants will be eligible to get 50% of the tuition fee as an award of the program. This will help them to gain higher education at an affordable cost.