The University of Wollongong has a mind-blowing opening for a bursary within its Faculty of Business and Law. This is a very helpful scheme for international students hoping to start an undergraduate programme at the University of Wollongong.
All the successful candidates will get the award in the form of a 20% tuition fee reduction on any eligible business undergraduate course. Applications are available for the academic year 2020-21.
This support will help you by providing with the 20% tuition fee reduction.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wollongong was officially founded by Parliament of New South Wales in 1975, and now it has become one of the top 20 modern universities in the world. With five faculties, 300-degree programs, and more than 32,000 students, it is a wonderful place to obtain the academic qualification.
Why would you like to apply for admission to the University of Wollongong? The institution is ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world for the quality of its graduates. It has been recognized many times as a leading institution. Top-class teaching, student services, internationally recognized courses, and well-qualified teachers make UOW more attractive and prestigious than others.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Wollongong
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 20% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese, Indian, Nepalese, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Vietnamese and Bangladeshi
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: China, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and Bangladesh.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in business
- Eligibility Criteria: Don’t forget to meet the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Applicants must be citizens of China, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and Bangladesh
- Applicants must hold an offer to study in any eligible business undergraduate course at UOW.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to make a formal application for this application . All the candidates will automatically be selected as part of the admissions.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be submitted with this application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school diploma to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: To satisfy the university’s language requirements, you can demonstrate your language proficiency through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons, Cambridge, and OET.
This support will grant the award in the form of a 20% tuition fee reduction on an eligible business course.