The University of Surrey is proud to announce the Employer Partnership Scholarships in Surrey Executive MBA for the academic year 2022-2023 in the United Kingdom.
The scholarship programme is exclusively available to UK, EU, or international students commencing in the master’s degree at the university.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The University received its royal charter in 1966 and some other institutions following recommendations in the Robbins Report. It’s in Guildford, England, on a beautiful and thriving campus. It provides exceptional teaching and practical learning to inspire and empower students for personal and professional success. The University’s research output and global partnerships have led to it being regarded as one of the UK’s leading research universities.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey will give you the tools and opportunities needed to thrive in your future career. We’re proud to have a superb record for graduate employability. Ninety-three percent of our 2017 graduates were in work or further education six months after they graduated, as revealed by the Higher Education Statistics Agency. It was recognized as an outstanding institution when it received a prestigious Gold award in the first-ever Teaching Excellence Framework, which is a testament to our passion for inspiring our students and preparing them for a bright future.
Application Deadline: Students must complete their admission application process by 1 November 2022
- University or Organization: The University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU, or International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK, EU, or International can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programs at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a UK, EU, or International
- Be self-funded and hope to receive partial sponsorship from your employer.
- Must have at least five years of postgraduate experience in a managerial role.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this scholarship, all applicants need to complete a programme application for the Executive (Part-Time) MBA programme and undergo an informal interview.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have certificates and transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV/Resume), two references, passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a lower second-class degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: EU and International students must comply with the English language requirements such as IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall grade with 6.0 in each element or equivalent.
The University of Surrey will provide educational fund for applicants in the UK.