Does investigating the use of Robotics, Deep Learning, and other Artificial Intelligence technologies interest you? Then, don’t miss out on this great opportunity to study in the UK and apply now for the PhD Studentships in AI and robotics for precision agriculture using satellites and UAVs at the University of Surrey for the academic year 2022-2023.
British national students and foreign students from the EU region can make an application for this funding scheme. Applicants that take up PhD study in AI and robotics for precision agriculture using satellites and UAVs at Surrey are eligible to receive the tuition fee, stipend, and PC award.
This support will help you pursue a PhD degree by providing you with a tuition fee, a stipend of £15,609 p.a., and a Personal Computer.
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey is a renowned leading university ranking 378th globally, and 33rd in the UK by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020. It aims to provide excellent education and advance and disseminate knowledge.
Why choose to study at the University of Surrey? The University of Surrey has excellent teaching and academic support to aid students in academics as well as outside the premises of the university. It has been awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework. Students are also given affordable accommodation.
Application Deadline: No applications submitted later than 20th May 2022 will be accepted.
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students from EU countries can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme to study the AI and robotics for precision agriculture using satellites and UAVs at Surrey can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a strong interest in pursuing research in this field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the university portal to apply. Application details for the scholarship can be obtained by contacting [email protected] with an attached copy of the supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit CVs and copies of academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have (or expect to obtain) a first-class degree in a numerate discipline (mathematics, science, or engineering) or MSc with Distinction (or 70% average).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Surrey will provide the selected candidate full UK/EU tuition fee covered, a stipend of £15,609 p.a. and a Personal Computer.