If you excel academically, don’t miss this chance to be awarded for it! Eastern Mediterranean University has established Research Assistantships for graduate students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Graduate students that have undertaken any research programme offered at EMU are eligible to apply for the research assistant position. Students must be enrolled in the desired programme to be considered for the position. Tuition fees, as well as a salary, will be provided.
Nice chance for applicants in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
The Eastern Mediterranean University is a public university in Northern Cyprus ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and held a mission of becoming a university that acts in line with universal values guided by internationally recognized academic educational criteria.
Why should you choose to study at Eastern Mediterranean University? Eastern Mediterranean University has a highly developed infrastructure and prominent academic staff members that prepare its students for their international careers by becoming creative and competitive individuals with entrepreneurial skills. EMU also provides opportunities for developing oneself in other areas while giving the students a chance to gain expertise in a specific field.
Application Deadline: Applications to the graduate programs at EMU can be made throughout the year until one month before the beginning of each semester. Students are advised to make their applications by December or August for Spring and Fall semesters, respectively.
- University or Organization: Eastern Mediterranean University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Tuition fee and Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Turkey.
- Eligible Countries: All home countries and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programmes offered at EMU can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in one of the postgraduate programs in EMU
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and apply. All eligible applicants will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Three letters of reference (not required for EMU graduates).
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Program-specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio.
- Proposal (for PhD program applications)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold bachelor’s degree certification relevant to the applied Master’s or PhD programme to be accepted at EMU.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- EMU FLEPS English Language Stage II Exam – 75
- YDS/YÖKD?L – 66
The selected candidates will be allocated the research assistant position at the Eastern Mediterranean University and get exemption from tuition fees and a salary.