In collaboration with Jiangsu Industrial Technology Research Institute, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is proudly offering PhD Studentships for the academic session 2022-2023.
This studentship is available for three years subject to satisfactory progress by the student. The PhD candidate will be provided with a monthly living allowance at a standard of 3000-7000RMB by the JITRI Institute of Deep Perception.
Golden opportunity for international students to complete a PhD study in China.
User Review( vote)
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is a joint international university with approximately 90-degree programmes, including bachelors, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Its mission is delivering excellence in student-centered teaching through innovative technology-enhanced language learning and tailored academic skills development.
Why choose to study at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University? Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University has a long history of collaboration between Xi’an Jiaotong University and the University of Liverpool, which has boosted academic excellence. They combine the best of the east and west to provide students with a one-of-a-kind educational experience that prepares them to be future leaders. Graduates have ambitions and aspirations that will take them all over the world in search of jobs and further education.
Application Deadline: Open until the position is filled
- University or Organization: Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
- Department: School of Advanced Technology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: RMB 80,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All PhD degree courses and subjects offered at the university are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for a PhD degree programme before applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants are suggested to be registered as a PhD degree student at the university. After being registered, applicants can find the application process and submit the application via email to [email protected] (XJTLU principal supervisor’s email address) or [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Two reference letters with company/university letterhead
- Personal statement outlining your interest in the position
- Proof of English language proficiency (an IELTS score of 6.5 or above)
- Verified school transcripts in both Chinese and English (for international
- students, only the English version is required)
- Verified certificates of education qualifications in both Chinese and English (for international students, only the English version is required)
- A PDF copy of the Master Degree dissertation (or an equivalent writing sample) and examiners reports are available
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have an IELTS score of 6.5 or above if the first language is not English.
The award covers tuition fees for three years (currently equivalent to RMB 80,000 per annum). In addition, during the period of undertaking main research at the institute in Wuxi, the PhD candidate will be provided with a monthly living allowance at a standard of 3000-7000RMB by the JITRI Institute of Deep Perception.