If you wish to achieve a higher degree in Australia, then the Enabling Trust in Wearable Devices Boeing – UQ Research Alliance PhD Scholarship is a wheel of fortune for you, provided by the University of Queensland.
Pleasing opportunity to get a PhD with a stipend, health cover and living allowance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Why study at the University of Queensland? At the university, teachers share a passion for excellence in education, their programs are comprehensive and high-quality and their research is answering some of the toughest questions facing humanity.
Application Deadline: January 5, 2022
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,854 per annum tax free
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Australian
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants are required to take admission to the PhD degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to a PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to provide the following documents such as:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale
- Award certificates/testamurs for all completed post-secondary studies. If you are from China you must provide three documents, your transcript, an award certificate, and a graduate statement/certificate
- A copy of your Passport
- Contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by research at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students are required to meet all UQ’s English language proficiency requirements.
The studentship will provide a base stipend of $28,854 per annum tax free (2022 rate) indexed annually; top-up of $14,151; and full tuition fees.