Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Energy Industries International Excellence Scholarships which is offering by the University of Salford.
Helpful offer to get a £5000 award for master study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Salford was originated in 1896 as the Royal Technical Institute and gained its university status in 1967. It is a public research university in the UK and offers various degree programs.
Why study at the University of Salford? The university provides world-class education facilities for students in creating a bright future. They also provide practical, work-based experience alongside traditional academic learning.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Salford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-graduate
- Award: £5000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s degree in Petroleum and Gas Engineering or Gas Engineering and Management.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, you are required to take admission to the post-graduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are advised to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts, reference and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission, you are needed to clash the entry requirements of the university and you must also have at least a lower second class degree in a relevant undergraduate qualification.
- Language Requirement: You must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or the equivalent.
Benefits: The university will provide an award amount of £5000 for the students.