If you would like to complete your study in Canada, then here is a wonderful chance provided by the Western University through its Admission Scholarships Program. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
There are 250 awards available for both domestic and international students who want to get an undergraduate degree at the university. The scholarship winners will receive an award amount of $8,000 during their study.
Nice chance to study at Western University.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1878, Western University is a research-oriented university located in Canada. It has more than 400 undergraduate programs and 88 different graduate degree programs, allowing students to tailor their education to personal strengths and career ambitions.
Why study at Western University? This university maintains a vibrant environment on its campus. Students get enough opportunities to revitalize themselves. It also maintains career assistance cells to expedite the placement of students.
Application Deadline: The applications for this scholarship must be submitted no later than March 1.
- University: Western University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 250
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good excellent academic record.
- Students must be enrolled in any undergraduate degree program at Western University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be eligible for an admission scholarship, a student must apply for admission directly from secondary school to Western’s main campus for full-time first-year studies. No application is required to be considered for these scholarships. Awards are automatically awarded upon admission to Western.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate before applying for this grant.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Western University will provide an award amount of up to $8,000 to the successful candidates.