The UK is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in the UK, then you can apply for the Engagement Bursary at the University of East London.
Students from UK and EU countries are welcome to apply for this bursary. The bursary is presented to students to help them with study expenses.
Worthy offer for applicants in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of East London, a public university located in London, is ranked among the top 6 modern universities for research in the UK for constantly striving to provide world-class education and contribute significantly to research work.
Why study at the University of East London? The University of East London is trusted by international students as it offers a first-class education backed by a generous package of scholarships and bursaries. It is highly invested in facilities of the recent years like art and infrastructure. International students are given a great opportunity to meet people from around the world. To encourage interactions and a full-of-life student experience on campus, the University of East London offers about 90 clubs. The university also provides guidance and assistance throughout the admission process of all the students.
Application Deadline: 30th May 2021
- University or Organization: University of East London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Upto £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new or continuing undergraduate students.
- The applicants must be studying full-time on campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must register and log in through the online portal of the university to process the application.
- The applicants will be considered for the scholarship upon acceptance by the university in any undergraduate course.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required by the university from the applicants:
- Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Work experience or curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to secure an average GMAT and GRE score of 675 and 309 respectively.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must provide results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 51 to 56
- TOEFL IBT – 46 to 60
- IELTS – 5.5 to 6.0
The university will provide the selected students a sum of an amount ranging from £100 to £2,000 to utilize in childcare costs, travel costs, or summer support.