Do you want to study in Ireland? If so, the National College of Ireland is inviting students to apply for the NCI President’s Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
All International students applying for any full-time undergraduate programme at the National College of Ireland are eligible.
Amazing opportunity for students in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
National College of Ireland is a non-profit state-aided third-level education institution in Dublin providing an inspiring educational experience that is innovative, responsive, and enterprise-focused.
Why chose to study at NCI? National College of Ireland has an array of full-time and associate faculty who are experts in their fields and combine the highest academic standards with industry experience and a real commitment to the learning of their students. The students are surrounded by a friendly environment and feel welcomed as NCI hosts students from all across the globe. The faculty at NCI uses the small group teaching model where students prosper in an atmosphere where they get to know lecturers, staff, and their fellow students.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2021
- University or Organization: National College of Ireland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: €3000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All applicants from Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be joining a full-time Undergraduate program from the first year.
- The applicants must be paying international student fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to fill the application form provided by the college and mail the completed typed file to [email protected] The applicants can also apply to NCI through Central Application Office’s online enrolment system. Upon receipt of the offer letter from the college, the students are required to fill the scholarship application form and mail it to [email protected] to apply to avail the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documents:
- Copy of academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognized translator.
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: The students should fulfill all entry requirements depending upon their region of residence.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide the following English language proficiency:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- TOEFL Paper Based – 78
- PTE – 50
- Cambridge exams – FCE
- Duolingo – 95 to 100
The college will provide the selected students a reward of €3000 to help support the tuition fee funds of the chosen course of study.