The University of Melbourne is launching its Engineering and IT Foundation Graduate International Scholarships with the help of contributions from engineering alumni, industry partners, and the broader community for students in the field. The university is open applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
Australian or domestic students, both enrolling in a master’s degree by coursework programme at the Faculty of Engineering and IT at the University of Melbourne, are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The selected candidates can expect to receive an award amount of $5,000 to $10,000 subjected to their student status and choice of programme.
Great offer to study at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research university. UniMel is only Australia’s second oldest university. It is a globally leading university, ranking No. 1 in Australia, 33rd in QS World University Rankings 2023, and 27th in Best Global Universities by adhering to its vision of benefitting society through the transformative impact of education and research.
Why choose to study at the University of Melbourne? The University of Melbourne is recognized to prepare its graduates to make their own impact by providing them with stimulating education that challenges and fulfills them. Graduates of UniMel are let to meaningful careers which help them become global leaders with knowledge of creation, application, and dissemination of business and economics.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree by coursework programmes in areas of computing and information, and engineering at the University of Melbourne can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents, New Zealand citizens, or a citizen of a priority country.
- The applicants must have applied and received an offer for a master’s degree by coursework with the Faculty of Engineering and IT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit an admission application for their desired course via the university portal. No separate scholarship is needed. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present documentation and detailed information about any previous study and its English translation.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the try requirements of their master’s course, typically a relevant bachelor’s qualification.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must prove their English language proficiency by providing results of IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or Cambridge English: Advanced/Certificate of Advanced English (CAE).
The University of Melbourne will present the scholarship winners an award of $5,000 – $10,000 as given below:
- $5,000 – international students from priority markets enrolling in an IT degree or domestic students enrolling in a Commonwealth Support Place.
- $10,000 -international students from priority markets enrolling in an Engineering degree or domestic students enrolling in an Australian Fee Place.