Education is a powerful gift. If you want to study an English Language course in Australia, apply for RMIT English Language Bursary for the 2023 and 2024 academic years.
Nice offer to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
As the Working Men’s College, RMIT was established in 1887 to bring education to the working people of Melbourne. It has four academic colleges and 16 academic schools offering various degree courses at undergraduate and graduate levels.
Why study at RMIT University? RMIT is Australia’s largest tertiary institution and enjoys an international reputation for excellence in education, research, and engagement with industry and community. It is known internationally as a technology, design, and enterprise leader. It has been delivering blended learning – online and on campus.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for 2023 and 2024 until December 2024 (or until all places are filled).
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: English
- Course Level: RMIT English language course
- Award: A tuition fee discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia and Asian countries: Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, or Thailand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: In order to qualify for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, or Thailand
- Applicants must be applying from Australia or overseas
- Applicants must enroll in English for Academic Purposes program at RMIT English Worldwide commencing either in 2023 or 2024
- Applicants are not the recipient of any other English Language scholarship (including external scholarships)
- Applicants must be commencing RMIT English Worldwide students (including those extending their program in Australia).
RMIT considers applicants international students if they are:
- intending to study on a student visa, or
- not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, or
- not a New Zealand citizen, or
- Not a person seeking asylum who holds either a: Temporary Protection Visa (TPV), Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV) or Bridging Visa E or Humanitarian Stay (Temporary) visa, or Temporary Humanitarian Concern Visa.
How to Apply
The ELICOS program
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents (documentation required) must be included with all applications:
- Academic transcripts from all qualifications undertaken
- Graduation certificates (official awards)
- Evidence of English Language level
- Copy of your passport (if available)
- English translations of all documents
- Syllabus (if applying for credit)
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Personal statement
- References from employers
- Letter from the scholarship provider
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, check the entry requirements to meet to get into an RMIT program as an international student, including academic scores.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet all the English language proficiency recruitments for admission to RMIT University as international students.
The bursary provides a tuition fee discount on the ELICOS program. It will be paid towards the tuition fees of the ELICOS program.
- For 2023 commencement: 10% of the total program fee for an ELICOS program (students pay $441 per week after the discount)
- For 2024 commencement: 10% of the total program fee for an ELICOS program (students pay $488.80 per week after the discount)