The University of Manchester’s School of Engineering is proud to offer Engineering Future Scholarships to academically excellent international students commencing their postgraduate studies in September 2022.
Great offer for applicants to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester, founded in 1824, is a well-known UK university that annually attracts thousands of international students to study. The University of Manchester is a public research university in England, and the main campus is south of Manchester City Centre on Oxford Road. It is considered a red brick university, a product of the civic university movement of the late 19th century. It provides the highest level of management for students’ learning opportunities.
Why choose to study at the University of Manchester? The University is known around the world for its academic and research excellence. Students will rapidly learn skills and gain exposure to experiences that will set them apart in this job market. It is the best research facility and has a dynamic culture encouraging innovative, cross-disciplinary collaboration.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 13 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £28,000
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from South Asia, Southeast Asia, or Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree will be awarded in the Department of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and Computer Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia, or Africa.
- Hold an offer for a master’s level full-time course in September 2022 within The Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- Be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline.
- Be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply through the application portal. All eligible students will be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit high school transcripts and other course-specific requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must provide proof of English language:
- IELTS overall score- 7.5+
- TOEFL iBT- 109–120
- Language Cert SELT (B2 Test)- 100–128
- Language Cert SELT (C1 Test)- 132
- CAE or CPE- 191–230
- ISE II (accepted for foundation courses only) – Pass in each section
- One full tuition fee waiver up to £28,000. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programmes.
- Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
- Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.