The University of Sydney is pleased to offer international students an opportunity to start their academic journey in Australia through the Postgraduate Merit Scholarship in Aerospace, Mechanical, and Mechatronic. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022/2023.
The funding program motivates both domestic and international students who want to undertake a postgraduate degree in the Faculty of Engineering.
Nice option for international students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is a research university in Australia that provides over 20 undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees. It covers a wide range of subjects, and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s most pressing problems.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The university’s goal is to help you develop the skills, knowledge, and values you’ll need to lead in an ever-changing world. Students will be able to connect with one another and receive help in order to achieve.
Application Deadline: January 2022
- University: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate program in Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have an unconditional offer of admission for a Master by Coursework degree in the School of Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering within the Faculty of Engineering at the time of application
- Have achieved a WAM of 75 and above or equivalent in your previous tertiary studies
- If you are an international applicant, have completed tertiary studies from a top-500 university according to the latest QS World University Rankings
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application, candidates must complete this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit academic transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV), referee report from their academic supervisor, and a personal statement that describes how the Scholarship will assist them in their studies.
- Admission Requirements: The successful applicant will be awarded the Scholarship on the basis of academic merit, area of study and research proposal.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Sydney will provide $10,000 per annum. The scholarship assists with OSHC, tuition fees and living costs.