The Engineering Institute of Technology is calling international students to apply for its Dean’s Inaugural Scholarship which will allow outstanding students to receive 10% off their tuition fees.
EIT is one of the only engineering private education providers in the world. To align our qualifications with industry the EIT course content is designed by committees made up of people from industry and our lecturers are experienced, engineering experts.
Amazing opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications deadline: February 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate (All BSc’s) and Postgraduate Coursework (All Master degrees).
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn:
- All undergraduate engineering degrees available to international students
- All postgraduate degree available to international students
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship provides eligible students: 10% off their tuition fee.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: ten
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is only for:
- Must be a commencing student studying one of EIT’s higher education courses online or on-campus
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least an overall average of 65% (or equivalent result) in a congruent Bachelor Degree [for entry to EIT Master Degrees].
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least an overall average of 65% in grade 12 (or highest level award in the equivalent pathway), + 65% result in all Maths units [for entry to EIT Bachelor Degree
- Must be full fee-paying, without existing scholarships. Students can apply for multiple scholarships, but will only be awarded one scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Students with an overall IELTS of 6.0 with no individual band less than 6.0. (This can be compared to other English Language Proficiency Tests).
How to Apply:
- Please complete and submit the below Scholarship Application form along with your course application
Scholarship Application Form: https://oncampus.eit.edu.au/files/forms/Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf
- If you have already submitted your course application, you can still send in your Scholarship Application to [email protected]