Sage University is offering scholarships for new international students in India. The grants cover 10% to 30% tuition fees to pursue degree programmes available within the university.
SAGE University (SU) where technology, innovation and entrepreneurship come together to create a dynamic learning environment. Learning for employment is key at SU.
Wonderful offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing degree programmes offered at the university.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: 10% to 30%
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: programs for international students are available to new international students. The application criteria include academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.
- The following documents should be submitted for the opportunity Application:
- SU Application Form
- Passport Copy
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Academic Results & Transcripts
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements (Sports, Academic, Co-Curricular etc)
- Resume / CV – Reference Letters from the Previous School/College/University