Engineers Canada is announcing a call for entries for the 2019 program. Six scholarships valued at $12,500 each to support Canadian engineers returning to university for further study or research in an engineering field.
these endowments recognize the excellence of Canadian engineers and support advanced studies and research.
User Review( votes)
The Simon Fraser University, commonly referred to as SFU, is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada with campuses in Burnaby, Surrey, and Vancouver.
• Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
• Course Level: The studentships are available to study graduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are available to study the subject offered by the university.
• Award: There are two types of financial aid positions will be awarded:
1. Engineers Canada-Manulife: Three scholarships valued at $12,500 each.
2. Engineers Canada-TD Insurance Meloche Monnex: Three scholarships valued at $7,500 each.
• Number of Awards: Six opportunities are available for the students.
• Nationality: The studentships are available for the citizens of Canada.
• The award can be taken in Canada.
• Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for the citizens of Canada.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Registered for a minimum of two full-time semesters for the upcoming academic year (i.e. between September 2019 and August 2020)
2. Registered as an engineer (P.Eng.) / ingénieur (ing.) in good standing with one of the provincial or territorial engineering regulatory bodies
3. A Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
4. The bursaries are tenable for full-time studies only
5. Post-doctoral fellows are not eligible to apply
6. Engineers-in-training or junior engineers are not eligible to apply
How to Apply: Submissions will be accepted from November 2018 until the deadline of March 1, 2019.