Do you have a desire to accomplish your master’s degree at Oxford University? Well, it is a time to turn your dream into a reality as Oxford University is now giving high potential students a chance to apply for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship.
The perks of the program consist of full MBA course fees, a living expenses stipend, and one return airfare. Aspirants, who are from selected African countries and undertaking a full MBA course at the university, are eligible.
Nice offer for African Students to get educational fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Oxford University is the UK’s most distinguished institution offering wonderful and unique university experience to students from all over the world. It was established in 1096, making it the oldest university of English speaking world.
Why at Oxford University? The institution is currently emerging as the first choice of international students. Every year, thousands of students come here to experience the quality education that the university has to offer. The university has been making significant contributions to society through its inspiring education.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2020
- University or Organization: Oxford University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full MBA course fees, a living expenses stipend, and one return airfare
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rep. of Congo, South Africa and Tunisia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Full-time MBA course
- Eligibility Criteria: To reserve your seat in this fantastic program, you need to fulfil all the requirements first:
- Must be residents of countries given above
- Must hold an offer to study in the full-time MBA course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants do not need to undertake any additional actions. Once, students are admitted into an applicable course, and you can apply for this application program.
- Supporting Documents: Provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get direct entry in this program, applicants must have a recognized undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can prove their proficiency in English by achieving the following level of qualification: IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English, Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, English Language GCSE, English Language O-level, International Baccalaureate Standard Level and European Baccalaureate.
Benefits: All the winners will receive full MBA course fees, a living expenses stipend, and one return airfare.