If you have completed high school study and want to accomplish your undergraduate degree in the USA. Apply for the International Merit Scholarship at the University of Dayton.
The programme is designed for both new incoming and transfer international applicants who will commence the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Fab choice for international students to study in the USA
User Review( votes)
The University of Dayton is the second-largest private university located in Ohio, United States. It offers undergraduate and graduates degree programs in 18 departments for credit or service-learning for a summer.
Why at the University of Dayton? At this university, candidates will gain various educational opportunities. The university allows students to accelerate their degree completion or explore new topics of interests while still enjoying affordable tuition.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University: University of Dayton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $105,390
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate Degree program in School of Business Administration, School of Engineering, College of Arts and Sciences, and School of Education and Health Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA across all schools attended.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Thereafter, they will automatically be considered for a merit scholarship when you apply for admission.
- Supporting Documents: All students are required to submit a proof of English proficiency, official high school transcript, ACT and/or SAT Scores
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA for all general prerequisite courses.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The funding programme will provide the award amount of up to $105,390 over four years for eligible candidates.