The Institute of Thai Studies, Chulalongkorn University is attracting young researchers to apply for ENITS & ENITAS Scholarships in Thailand.
The educational fund is available for graduate students and young scholars working on Thai studies or related disciplines for the session 2020/21.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1917, is the oldest and one of the most prestigious universities in Thailand. It consists of 18 faculties, three schools, three colleges and six institutes with a total enrollment of more than 32,500 undergraduate and graduate students.
Why at Chulalongkorn University? The university has a good reputation for its excellent teaching facilities and career-making guides. It provides candidates with the opportunity to study other subjects and learn new skills in addition to their core subject.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master & Doctoral
- Award: Up to 80,000 Baht
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master & doctoral degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Recipients are required to submit an original unpublished research paper related to Thai Studies and give an oral presentation in Thailand.
- Applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take part in the Project of Empowering Network for International Thai Studies (ENITS) at Institute of Thai Studies, Chulalongkorn University. Thereafter, they should download the application form & fill it.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit all required documents which are given below:
- For Thais, a copy of identification card.
- For others, a copy of passport (the page with your photo on).
- A reference letter from your faculty advisor or the senior head of your research project.
- A copy of your transcript.
- A full paper of original research work related to Thai Studies.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Chulalongkorn University will provide all the following benefits:
- Master students enrolled in/outside Thailand’s institutions: 40,000 Baht
- Doctorate students enrolled in/outside Thailand’s institutions: 80,000 Baht
- Doctoral degree of any discipline related to Thai studies (no more than 2 years) from any institutions: 80,000 Baht