Applications are invited for the Fall Semester, 2020 Graduate Research Assistantship at the Department of Chemistry, Hallym University, South Korea.
The Graduate Research Assistantship is available for the PhD program, and applicants form all around the world are eligible to apply. A Lab of Prof. Taisun Kim at HU seeks to recruit promising research students for the PhD program.
Nive offer for international applicants to get a PhD opportunity in Korea.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1982, Hallym University offers several bachelors, masters and doctoral courses through its multiple college and graduate schools. It is a non-profit private higher education institution.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 31st March 2020.
- University or Organization: Hallym University
- Department: Department of Chemistry,
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for PhD study in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify for this application , applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Master’s degree in Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Biotechnology/ Life Sciences as of March 31, 2020.
- Good background or interest in the cognate areas of research (PhD candidate should have published research articles or should have industrial experience in R&D department).
- Excellent ability to cooperate with others in a multicultural environment
- Good knowledge for highly motivated independent research
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Only electronic applications are accepted. Interested applicants should send the following to Prof. Nimse Satish Balasaheb at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Research records (A summary of the research work you have done till the date of application), Academic transcripts (High School, Bachelor, and Masters), and CV (including name, date of birth, nationality, gender, contact details, education, work experience, publications)
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must use the following text in the subject line of the e-mail. For PhD candidates: PhD-Graduate Research Assistantship-2020-Fall
- Language Requirement: Good English language skills- written and oral (Test (Score), TOEFL (550), CBT (210), iBT (80), IELTS (5.5), TEPS (550)). Either of the test scores should be valid at the time of application
Features of this research assistantship and the expected benefits for successful applicants:
- Scholarship: More than the average stipend in South Korea
- Basic Medical Insurance
- Extra allowances based on research performance