The Newcastle University Business School is inviting postgraduate applicants for taking part in the Enterprise and Innovation program in the UK.
This bursary is available for the high achievement applicants from the UK and EU and having a purpose of support them financially in their studies.
Well-paid offer to get a master degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Newcastle Business School focuses on student-centred, research-driven teaching needed to sustain a successful career that is based on life-long learning. It is the University of Newcastle’s centre for undergraduate, postgraduate and community business education.
Why at the Newcastle University Business School? At this university, students will get the teaching excellence in higher education which is helpful in building a bright future. After studying here, they will get many great opportunities for employability at anywhere in the World.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU candidates are worthy for this position.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an MSc in Innovation, Creativity, and Entrepreneurship or the MA in Arts, Business and Creativity at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be wholly or partially self-financing.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To gain the benefits from this program, participants are encouraged to take admission in a postgraduate degree course at the university. After taking admission they need to complete the application form and send it through email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents demanded by the university but it can ask for some personal and academic information at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a good articulate in the English language.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the tuition fee which worth £3,000.