Are you searching for an opportunity to study in one of the best universities in the UK? Then there is a path to complete your search by joining the Tony Shaw-ISH Scholarships program at the University of Westminster.
In partnership with the International Student House, this funded award is available for postgraduate International students with having a purpose of providing them with some facilities in their studies.
A perfect choice to complete postgraduate study in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Westminster was officially recognized as a university in 1992. It is a public university and a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the Association of MBAs, EFMD, the European University Association, and Universities UK.
Why at the University of Westminster? The university provides a vibrant and international learning environment, promotes innovation and creativity to its applicants. It also offers such facilities like 24-hour libraries, online learning resources, sports, and recreational facilities.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens except from Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, and Vatican City are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate degree program within the Westminster Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other award from any other university in the UK.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates have to follow the requirement of taking admission in a postgraduate degree course at the university. Once they register themselves, so they can complete the application form and send it by post to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Streets
London W1W 6XH
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and language proficiency proof should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: You need to check the academic qualification requirement according to your country.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS is necessary if English is not your mother tongue.
Benefits: Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London will be provided by the funded education.